(Natural News) Carrying on with this new year tradition, here's a new round of predictions for 2012 and beyond. Before you read these, keep in mind that while these are primarily "negative" predictions, there will always be a positive backlash in terms of the awakening of the People who need to be shaken back to reality in order to do three things:
- Realize what's coming.
- Take precautions to get through it.
- Play a constructive role in the rebuilding of society and the advancement of human civilization.
Despite what you read here, I am an optimist for 2012 and beyond. In fact, I recently wrote about 2012 being the "Year of Consciousness" in which all the economic collapse events, the wars, the loss of freedoms and other similar events will only accelerate the awakening that's necessary for global change to occur.
So as you read these predictions, keep in mind that for every negative action, there is an equal and opposite positive backlash (reaction) that must follow. In the end, those who honor freedom, liberty, the protection of life and the sacredness of the divine will be victorious against the dark servants of destruction, deception and greed.
1. The European Union breaks apart - the financial strain will not be bearable, and even though both the ECB and the Federal Reserve will try to bail out the debt of major banks, they will be unable to cover the tens of trillions in bad debt, and several global banks will fail, followed by the partial or complete breakup of the EU itself. Germany, tired of carrying the debt of nations like Greece, will lead the way back to national sovereignty and away from the EU.
2. Israel attacks Iran, then blames Iran - This event will almost certainly be justified based on fabricated intel or false flag events that drag the USA and much of the western world into this conflict. Expect this to happen as early as October, 2012, just in time to prop up Obama for the U.S. Presidential election. Expect tactical, low-yield nuclear weapons to be used in this war.
3. Oil prices briefly surpass $200 a barrel - Due to the war on Iran, oil prices will briefly spike above $200 / barrel, sending shockwaves across the U.S. economy and causing food prices to rapidly rise.
4. Social unrest spreads across America - expect a record increase in mall riots, street fights, city protests and general thuggishness across America as the out-of-work masses become increasingly perturbed.
5. A new crime wave sweeps across western nations as unemployed, desperate men turn to stealing and looting to put food on the table. Expect to see record thefts of metals such as copper, and watch as the attacks increasingly target previously unthinkable targets such as churches, hospitals and nursing homes.
6. Gun sales beat all previous records - Sales of firearms were already sky-high in 2011, thanks to Obama's clever attacks on the Second Amendment (Operation Fast & Furious, pulled off by Eric Holder). In one day alone, Black Friday, a whopping 129,000 firearms were sold across America. Daily gun sales will continue to escalate all through 2012, and I predict that we will see a whopping 20 million guns sold across America in calendar 2012. Most of these sales will be to "preppers" -- people who realize something's coming down and want to protect themselves and their families against the inevitable rise of armed looters. Remember, these are gun sales to legal owners who are going through proper background checks and legally acquiring firearms for self defense.
7. Gold prices break through $2500 / ounce - At first, gold prices will likely fall in 2012. This will happen as the EU financial system implodes, causing a rush into dollars and a corresponding fall in gold prices. But this will be short-lived, and gold will then trend all the way to $2500 / ounce (or beyond). Once the U.S. dollar starts getting hammered in a global debt breakdown (which might still take several years to occur), expect gold to head into the stratosphere, possibly $5,000 / ounce or more.
8. Real unemployment exceeds Great Depression era levels - Expect real unemployment in America to hit 25% or even higher. It's already at 22% if you count unemployment the old-fashioned way (i.e. what percentage of adults are out of work) instead of playing statistical smoke and mirrors like the paperwork weasels in Washington. I think we'll actually see unemployment hitting 30% or higher following the global debt collapse (which may still take several years more to fully unravel).
9. The collapse of food pollinators continues - The collapse of both honeybee and bat populations will continue to decline as the world is poisoned with cell phone towers, chemical pesticides and GMOs. This, in turn, will decrease food production capacity and cause food prices to rise even further. Scientists will continue to study the issue, but political pressure from chemical pesticide manufacturers will suppress the real science and try to deflect blame away from pesticides.
10. Major bank failures rock the world - Expect to see a major bank such as Bank of America, JPMorgan Chase, or Wells Fargo to go belly-up as its debt burden becomes unbearable. The Fed, of course, will try to bail out these banks with new money creation, but some of these banks have tens of trillions of dollars in debt. That's too large for the Fed to just print up.
11. FDIC goes bankrupt - Following the failure of a major FDIC-insured bank (see above), the FDIC will be immediately bankrupt, requiring a huge bailout effort from Washington. This could quickly cascade into bank run fears that cause the government to order bank holidays until the panic eases. A bank holiday is a fancy way for the government to stage bank closings so that you can't get your money out. By the time they reopen the banks, most of your money will be history.
12. The rise of the real media (alternative media) - The real media (i.e. the alternative media) will explode in popularity in 2012 and beyond as more and more people wake up to the reality that mainstream media is purely fabricated news served up for the sole purpose of keeping people brainwashed, hypnotized, and buying more stuff that will kill them (sodas, prescription medications, toxic personal care products, etc.). NaturalNews.com, which is heading toward 4 million unique visitors a month, will surge to 5 or 6 million.
13. Local Sheriffs and police rage against the machine - Led by patriots such as Sheriff Richard Mack, more local sheriffs and police are going to assert their Constitutional rights against federal tyranny. This may result in clashes or even armed standoffs between the feds and local law enforcement.
14. US troops refuse to fire on Americans - Thanks to Obama's signing of the NDAA, you can eventually expect US troops to operate on American soil. Many of those troops, however, will refuse to arrest or fire upon American citizens.
15. There is a small chance of a military coup in America as the U.S. military gets totally fed up with the criminals in Washington who lie to them, send them into battle and then deny them health care benefits when they return as veterans. Although this is a relatively small chance right now, it would increase substantially if the President orders U.S. troops to arrest and fire upon American citizens on the streets of America. This is more of a 5-10 year prediction, actually.
16. Mainstream media desperately tries to smear Ron Paul - This prediction is a no-brainer, of course. Ron Paul will be viciously and repeatedly attacked through the use of completely fabricated mainstream media lies. This is all part of the last-ditch effort to keep Ron Paul out of the White House, where he would start dismantling Big Government, the military industrial complex, and even the FDA.
17. The TSA will stage a terror event in order to justify its own existence - Under fire for molesting travelers and strip-searching elderly women in wheelchairs, the TSA is looking hard for some way to justify its own existence (and expand its budget, of course). This will culminate in a TSA-run false flag attack on U.S. soil, involving numerous fatalities. As the TSA wants to expand its authority to train stations, bus stations and stadiums, you can fully expect such an attach to prioritize those targets.
The most likely place to stage an attack is either a bus station or a stadium, and the likely mode of attack will be a chemical weapon (poison gas, like happened in Japan's subway attacks) or an explosive device. While overall the FBI is staffed with honorable men and women, certain rogue elements of the FBI may also be involved in plotting these attacks, as they have already plotted numerous "terrorism" attacks and even supplies the weapons to the terrorists!
18. The next pandemic will be spread by scientists working for the vaccine manufacturers - This sounds like a bold prediction, I realize, but there is significant evidence pointing in this direction. For example, Baxter got caught shipping vaccines containing live viruses , and the IOM has now openly admitted that measles vaccines actually cause the measles. Vaccines, it turns out, are the perfect way to infect the population with a pandemic resulting in the fearful masses seek out more vaccines! (Gee, talk about repeat business...)
And, of course, there is a long, long history of vaccine manufacturers using human beings as guinea pigs for medical experiments, so have no illusions about their total lack of ethics and human compassion. They will murder a child with a smile on their face if it makes them an extra dollar in profits.
19. Fukushima will produce another massive radiation release as the reactor buildings suffer structural failures. This could easily be initiated by another earthquake, tidal wave or hurricane. It could also happen just by wind, rain and gravity. Once it happens, the media will try to downplay the incident, claiming the radiation release is inconsequential. Even now, recently released scientific data says that 14,000 deaths in America can be attributed to Fukushima radiation.
20. (Wildcard) Ron Paul drops the Republican party and runs as a libertarian, where he ends up splitting the vote among those on the right, and ultimately putting Obama back in the White House for another four years.
21. The U.S. government will stage an online hacking attack against a hospital or other critical institution such as a nuclear power plant or air traffic control system. The point of all this will be to blame it on "internet terrorists" and crack down on internet freedom. It's just like 9/11 and the Patriot Act, but this time they're targeting the internet.
22. Martial Law will be declared in America - Regardless of who gets elected President in 2012, expect Martial Law to be eventually declared in America as the economic downturn really hits home and waves of disgruntled masses take to the streets, wondering why all their money disappeared (the bankster crooks at the Fed and Goldman Sachs stole it, they will discover). This will lead to prediction #22...
23. Economic collapse will lead to FEMA camps cranking up - As the economic unraveling of the world reaches the shores of the USA (which technically may take beyond 2015 to fully unravel), the FEMA camps will transition to full operation. Masses of the "new homeless" will be rounded up under martial law and relocated to those camps, which will be advertised as "refugee camps." At first, these camps may focus on providing food, shelter and medical care to the new class of economic refugees in America. But before long, they may be twisted by tyrants into something more like concentration camps.
24. A false flag terror attack will attempt to place blame on veterans or farmers - This is all part of the effort to turn farmers into suspected criminals because they are too self-reliant according to those who demand centralized control over the masses. Veterans are also a threat to the controllers because veterans know how to use rifles and they know the difference between fighting for freedom vs. fighting for the political interests a bunch of self-serving tyrants and politicians.
25. The rise of ANONYMOUS as a global force to be reckoned with. Anonymous, which is really a network of online activists who despise government censorship and the military industrial complex, recently hacked STRATFOR, a military intelligence hub, and released tens of thousands of documents, passwords and credit card numbers onto the 'net. This is just one small example of what Anonymous is truly capable of doing, and in 2012 - 2015, you can expect Anonymous to carry out many more such acts of "hactivism" against the dishonest corporations, war-mongering industries and any institution that tries to enslave the masses while threatening liberty.
As explained on Wikipedia:
Anonymous has no leader or controlling party and relies on the collective power of its individual participants acting in such a way that the net effect benefits the group. "Anyone who wants to can be Anonymous and work toward a set of goals..." a member of Anonymous explained to the Baltimore City Paper. "We have this agenda that we all agree on and we all coordinate and act, but all act independently toward it, without any want for recognition. We just want to get something that we feel is important done..."
The Big Unknown
In addition to those 25 predictions, there's always The Big Unknown. Something really big seems likely to happen in 2012 - 2015 that's so far out of left field that nobody could foresee it. We're talking game-changing big, such as (perhaps) the invention of a bonafide free energy device, or contact with a non-human civilization from another planet. Maybe it's a the invention of a new microscope device that can see bioenergy, or perhaps the planet gets struck by an asteroid, sending tidal waves crashing into the coasts of every continent.
Many people feel something big is going to happen in 2012, and while I don't think it has anything to do with the Mayan calendar (see below), I do agree that the world beyond 2012 will be changed in profound ways due to some game-changing events (either positive or negative). Hopefully such events will be found in the realm of either consciousness or the sciences, where innovation results in real breakthroughs that help humanity live in greater harmony with each other and with the planet. See my article on consciousness here.
Five things that will NOT happen in 2012 - 2015
1. The world will not end on December 21, 2012. The Mayan calendar holds no special sway over the physics of the universe. We'll all still be here on December 22nd, probably realizing we have yet to get our Christmas shopping done.
2. There will not be any sustained economic rebound. The depression is only going to get worse over the next three years, and the money supply will become even further diluted by the Fed's money creation addiction. By 2015, unemployment will be far worse than it was in 2010 or 2011.
3. The U.S. government will not protect you from terrorism. Any apparent terrorism that actually happens will be little more than fabricated theater. Yes, the fatalities may be real, but the terrorists aren't brown men from the Middle East. They're fat white guys in Washington who are trying to hold on to power by scaring people into compliance.
4. The U.S. dollar will not hold its value. The money you're currently earning and saving will be worth less and less over the next three years. While it may seem like it's holding value compared to European currencies (which are themselves on the verge of collapse), in reality your U.S. dollars have less and less purchasing power each day.
5. The Biblical Rapture will not occur in 2012. Those who literally claim the Rapture will take place in 2012 and all good people will vanish from the planet while the bad ones are "left behind" will be sorely disappointed. I've already received a lot of flack about this prediction from some who follow this, but the belief in the Rapture as an "escape" from this world is a whole lot like the New Age prophecies surrounding the Mayan calendar (or other similar events). They are all based on the idea that the "enlightened" people will be spirited away from the Earth, while those who are unenlightened are left behind.
I believe that the Divine Creator put us here on this planet to solve our problems rather than magically escape them through some supernatural exit. So in a year from now, we'll all still be here, believe me. Every year, there's another prediction of the coming of Christ or the end of the world from a prominent preacher or Biblical teacher, and every year they're wrong. 2012 will be no different. This doesn't mean the Bible is wrong, or that those who follow the Bible are wrong, by the way. I'm just saying that the idea of a Rapture happening in 2012 and taking all the enlightened people away from the Earth is not going to happen. And no, the Bible doesn't even say it will happen in the first place.
Voeg toe aan: