Pravda.ru (Stanislav Mishin) Predictions for 2009
- Between Russia and the west a new Cold War will increase.
(Predictions in the Bible of an invasion of the middle-east by forces from the north -Russia- are the same)
- There will be a small home grown terrorist threat throughout Russia.
- By mid year a raging inflationary bonfire. Savings will disappear over night. Add to this continued mass layoffs that will reach another 2 to 3 million people, and an unofficial unemployment rate of 15%+
- A series of wars (possibly also Mexico)
- A very hot and horrid summer.
(Prediction of Web-Bot is the same)
- The US army's North America command will be called in to affect areas, forcing martial law and gun confiscations.
- Fights between Islamic extremists and English Nationalists
- Martial law. Welcome to the Police State.
- Looking for an escalation of the cold war with Russia
- France will have early elections and will take a hard left turn. However, the Islamic ghettos will be blocked off as violence escalates.
- Ethnic cleansing of the gypsies and Islamic Arabs will pick up pace.
- Will become THE polital power of the EU
- Friction between Merkel and an imperial Obama will also grow.
- Will turn violent against russian minorities
- By the end of 2009 absolute anarchy
- Nato will re annex kosovo from the 'maffia' with retreating troops from afghanistan
- What will follow is again war in former yugoslavia and this time also surrounding countries
- The ever more Islamized government will finally lead to at least one military putsch to replace them with secular powers.
- Will start another offensive
- Saakashvili will be overthrown by another western puppet
- Russian retalliation may lead to total annexation of Georgia
- Syria will try to start a war in the Golan Heights
- Israel will take a much closer position to Russia and Washington's influence will fail
- Will be rocked by riots
- No invasion this year
- NATO (mostl of the European) forces will start to withdraw in big numbers considering it a lost war (USA & UK stay)
Pakistan & India
- Will start war late spring and later make peace
- Look for US/Chinese relations to be down right hostile by the end of 2009
(due to dollar, US is hyper inflating its way out of the US debt that China holds)
- As the dollar falls to hyper inflation, the Yen will be seen, by the second half of 2009, as the standard barer of Asian stability and success and will come to replace the dollar as the dominant power in that portion of the world.
Voeg toe aan: